The AIMS Education Foundation is committed to protecting your privacy.
Information we collect and how it is used.
- When placing an order, subscription, or workshop registration via our web
we collect the following information:
- e-mail address
- billing address
- shipping address
- credit card number (always encrypted, never stored after transaction completion)
- expiration date
- AIMS may also collect information volunteered by our visitors via online
surveys, site registrations, comments and suggestions, information requests,
etcetera. The information collected is used only in the following manners:
- for internal review only
- to improve our web site's content and layout
- to customize web site layout/content for each visitor
- to help us improve our programs and products
- There may be areas on the AIMS web site where information provided is open
to public inspection (e.g, conferencing area).
Use these areas knowing that they are public.
- The AIMS web servers also log certain bits of aggregate information such
- domain name
- browser being used
- site usage
How does AIMS protect customer information?
When you place an order we use a secure server. All information sent between your web browser and our Secure server is encrypted during transfer.
What about browser "Cookies"?
The AIMS Education Foundation does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others for any reason whatsoever. All personal information you provide us is kept strictly confidential and used only for its intended purposes. (See above.)
The AIMS Education Foundation provides the following mechanisms for removing user information from our databases:
- You may send email to: AIMS with your request.
- You may call us at: (888) 733-2467.
If you have any comments or questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with our Web site you may contact:
AIMS Education Foundation
1595 S. Chestnut Ave
Fresno, CA 93702-4706